- リクソス リベルタス ドゥブロブニク
Liechtensteinov Put 3 Dubrovnik Neretva County, ドゥブロヴニク クロアチア
Experience at Rixos Premium
Staying at the hotel was full of beautiful experiences, wonderful, cultural and well-established staff, superb atmosphere, full of content created an atmosphere for a perfect vacation. I hope to come again soon!
Everything was perfect.Amazing and clean room with amazing sea view ,restaurants,spa center...The staff was very kind and friendly.I really enjoyed my time there.Definitely recomendetation .
I will come back again.
Gorgeous New Spa Hotel in Dubrovnik - amazing staff
Our two week stay at the Rixos was absolutely perfect. We loved each day we spent in Dubrovnik. What separates luxury hotels from just “nice” hotels is the staff - and the team at Rixos are phenomenal. From the front desk to the concierge to breakfast service to cleaning staff, they guaranteed we will return, and we absolutely recommend Rixos for the staff alone, who went above and beyond to make our stay wonderful.
- The location is perfect. Safe, scenic, beautiful cliffside views with nearby ruins for adventure walks. You can visit Dubrovnik Old Town by foot in 5-10 mins, or easily catch a ride share to take you anywhere (wait time approx 2 mins).
- The spa was gorgeous and modern, and the heated indoor pool is a marvel. The spa had everything you might need: 2 fantastic saunas, a steam room, a Turkish bath hammam, a salt lounge, a warm pool, 2 plunge pools, an ice bucket shower, and 2 misting showers. We left relaxed and refreshed.
- We absolutely loved the fitness room overlooking the pool and sea, with brand new equipment that is sparkling clean. They even had Sonos speakers in there.
- Breakfast was fantastic. Even though the legendary breakfast buffet was closed due to COVID restrictions, we were able to get a beautiful spread for breakfast each day, with made-to-order eggs, a fruit platter, and fresh juice.
- There is a very cool sports lounge.
- The breakfast patio is stylish and beautiful.
- The showers all include a fantastic rain shower.
- We loved little details, like fresh slippers and turn down service.
- Our balcony and sea view were gorgeous. A big highlight of our day was walking out onto the open lobby sea view beside the elevators every day.
- Order the salmon for dinner, it is cooked perfectly with crispy skin and sea salt crystals.
- If you need a shuttle from the airport, they will pick you up in a Porsche SUV. We were thankful it could fit our luggage!
Cons (very little, if any):
- Our shower was a bit slow to drain
- I wish the relax lounge in the spa was a bit warmer :)
Fantastic stay, great hospitality!
My stay at the Rixos Dubronik was perfect. The staff was incredibly hospitable, the location and views are amazing, and the breakfast was wonderful. We loved the spa and gym - my favorite part of every day was the gym, a full gym overlooking the sea. Social distancing and COVID protocols were adhered to rigorously, so we felt safe. We had a relaxing 2-week stay and I would highly encourage it for anyone looking for a getaway in Croatia!
Hotel is great:) Sea view from room and restaurant is breathtaking...Lovely and helpfull staff..Food is delicious..Pool an anjana spa very relaxing..Hotel is also kids friendly..our toddler had best time in pool and playroom.We really enjoy our stay here..Come nad visit..you wont regret it!
2015 TripAdvisor LLC がすべての版権を保有します。